Summer is here and the last thing I want is to show up at the gym without what I need to join in the fun!
Here are my six must-have essentials so I can keep it cool, even in the summer heat.
1. AdvoCare Rehydrate – This is the most important thing I keep in my gym bag. The last thing I want is to be dehydrated on a hot summer day. Not only does AdvoCare Rehydrate taste great but it also boosts your electrolytes without an ton of unwanted sugar. Bonus: It’s a great hangover cure as well!
2. Mary Kay Sunscreen- I am a very pale person who almost always ends up looking like a lobster when I’m in the sun, but when I use Mary Kay Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 my sunburns are few and far between. It’s great for you face, shoulders and the back of your knees and the best part is it’s not even a little bit greasy!
3. Mary Kay After Sun Gel – I have a knack for finding the sun and for those moments when I do turn a delicate shade of red, I immediately grab the Mary Kay After Sun Gel. It soothes the pain and helps it to heal quickly so that I can get back in the gym the next morning.
4. Quest Protein Bar – Fuel before and fuel after a workout, right? To make sure I have enough energy to keep training hard I make sure to keep a Quest protein bar (my favorite is the cookies & cream) in my gym bag. It’s really no fun to train on an empty grumpy stomach.
5. Aerie Swim Suit – One of my favorite things about summer is being able to go swimming! Mixing up my cardio training with swim workouts is a great way to make sure things don’t get boring. Aerie’s swimsuits stay in place while I’m being active and offer many different styles to fit anyone’s body type.
6. Baseball hat – If you can’t tell keeping the sun damage away from my skin is very important to me. Plus it’s a great way to hide that nasty workout hair in a cute way! Seeing as I’m a Kansas State University alumni my hat of choice is a purple K-state hat.
(Interested in Mary Kay or AdvoCare products? Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can help get you started).